6:00 AM - Met at one store and our group of 10 shoppers split up and went in different directions, then met back at a central location again.
7:00-ish - We all headed out to the mall
10:00 AM - Much needed Starbuck's break in the mall
12:00 PM - Headed over to another department-type store where we shopped some more
1:00 PM - Mom and I headed home so I could get ready for work
We had such a blast! It has been a tradition for the past 3 years to go shopping with these friends the day after Thanksgiving. They're a fun group of gals to shop with! Mom and I got Christmas presents and lots of stuff for us, too! :)
It was so much fun to try on clothes in the dressing room and mock the silly Christmas music that J C Penney's was playing!
Rachel and me. Congrats to Rachel, the newly-made fiancee of Colin!! Woo-hoo!!!! :)
Decisions, decisions!! Would that skirt match the shirt she has at home? Looks like they're not so sure (that's actually not what the face was about . . .)
Time for a coffee break. We'd been shopping for 4 hours and we were needing to sit down!
6 comments:
enjoyed your new posts Jess.
Love you
whoa!! Rachel and Colin are actually engaged? Sweet. I've been wondering how long that would take. ;-)
Glad you're enjoying, Grace!! I miss you and want to see you soon! Maybe over Christmas break?? Love you!
Jessica
Hey Joanna! Isn't it awesome!! I'm so happy for them. I could barely wipe the grin off my face for days after Rachel told me!! :)
Jessica
That is absolutely awesome...WOW!
yes. i'm gonna call you, but you need to post something. What's your break gonna be like. TTYL
Love.
Grace
Post a Comment