Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas brought some unexpected gifts to people in our house! I was quite excited to receive a laptop from my parents and older brother!! I don't know if we have any pictures of me opening it (and I probably wouldn't post them anyway - I looked and felt really rough on Christmas morning!!). It is so much fun to have my own laptop and it will be a big help with school. One lil' sis got a banjo - which she'd been wanting for a very long time, but most definitely did not expect!!

Another sister got a cello - a gift which she'd also pined for for a long time, but was not expecting at all!


Si was completely surprised when he got a new guitar!!

Although I had to work on Christmas, Dad caught this pic of Mom, Si, and the girls going to visit Grandma.


A couple of days before Christmas we went with some friends to SDC. It was such a blast. The lights were amazing and the weather was so nice. It was just chilly enough to be wintery feeling, but it wasn't bitterly cold. I especially enjoyed seeing Dickens' "A Christmas Carol". We waited in line by this entrance and some kids came along and sang (in costume) some Christmas carols. They harmonized really well and it added beautifully to the atmosphere.

Josiah and Jonathan

Dad, Jonathan, Mom, Me


Grace and me (it was so much fun to have you along, Grace!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you about the computer Jess! My uncle got mine working, at his house. Now if only I can get it to work at mine. I saw National Treasure 2. I liked it! Love you. bye