The kids have been playing around on Joanna's cello. I don't know if we have a family band in the works or not . . . hmmm . . . Here are two of the girl cousins. :)
Uncle Mike, Ryan, and the three girls played outside this afternoon. It was a frigid day here and they came in freezing cold and with very, very red cheeks and hands!
This afternoon we went to the Dixie Stampede. It's like a dinner horse show. It's a great time. Before you go in to the building you can walk past the horses that will be performing in the show. Here are two of the girls with one horse. Sorry Joanna's not in many of these pics. Somehow she was avoiding the camera. I'll have to make a point to get her in on some of these shots!!
After the show we went down to the dam. It has rained an enormous amount and the lake level is so incredibly high that they're having to free tons (literally) of water through the dam. It was a massive amount of water. :) All the guys were standing down by the water and it was such a great shot, we had to capture it. :)
The girl cousins!! Yea!
We all got a little goofy and started picking people up. We were laughing and it was absolutely freezing. My eyes were watering and mascara was burning my eyes!
Then it just got goofier when Josiah picked up Uncle Mike and then Uncle Mike stuck his thumb in his mouth like he was a little kid. So cute!!
I feel so incredibly blessed to have this kind of family. I think that tonight I am the most blessed girl on planet earth!! Just another one of the great things HE has given me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment