Monday, June 30, 2008

Week in Seclusion

Last Monday, we traveled to Connecticut where two of my mom's brothers have cottages on the same lake. It was such a blast to hang out and just relax. We also threw in a day trip to Boston mid-week. Because there is so much that has happened since I last posted, I thought that I would do a lot of pictures with just a little writing. Enjoy!


Getting ready to go kayaking on the lake!!


Dad caught a rather large-ish large mouth bass. The fishing was really great!!


Uncle and cousin fishing time!!


Mom and my Aunt Kitty (mom's sis-in-law)




The girls and I on the back steps of Uncle Kevin's house.


Uncle Kevin, Mom, and Uncle John. We stayed at Uncle John and Aunt Anita's house. Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kristen's house was on the other side of the lake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessi, how could you post such a terrible picture of me. One of such with my mouth hanging open. It looks like a picture of a political candidate making campaign promises. :)

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify things in the second to last picture,(Girls sitting on steps) we were singing, not staring into the air with our mouths wide open.
Ozzie Oddball (Was that my name??)