Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Short Version on my Recent Life

So, I have a nursing exam on Monday and I'm afraid I'm going to be studying a lot and neglecting this blog (which is already suffering from my lack of attention). So, here is what I've been up to in acronym format (spells "Great Things" - which is definitely what the Lord continually does in my life!!):

Graduation is only 71 days away

Reading a great booking called "Anonymous" by Alicia Britt Chole (highly recommend)

Eating out way too much

Avoiding anything difficult (after all, why put off until tomorrow what you could put off until next week)

Traversing town (I'm always driving somewhere!!)


Thinking about what the future holds

Helping with elementary and middle school homeschool choirs (piano player/assistant)

Including eyeliner in my daily make-up routine (I like it!)

Not going to bed early enough

Grinning about the amazing ways that God does things

Studying for nursing test about cardiac and respiratory information

2 comments:

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

Congrats Jesse! Only 71 days 'til graduation-- wow, good job! Have fun studying. :)

Susie said...

hi,
Remember me? I like your blog!
We have a blog to www.eldredgefamily11.blogspot.com.
Have a Blessed day~
~Susanne