The pictures from our Thanksgiving prep are all out of order, but here they are anyway - goofy pics first!
There were a few more crazy moments . . . but they happened late in the day when we were all very tired!!

Grace was admiring our very cool Pampered Chef counter scraper.
Don't ask me. I don't even know what the symbol means, so if it means something bad, I'm ignorant!!

Grace was eating melted UNsweetened chocolate. Yuck!!!

The final products: 7 pies. Two pumpkin, two pecan, two apple, and one french silk.

I absolutely will not use any other pecan pie recipe than Faith's. It is so amazing. I use Faith's pie crust recipe, too, and without fail it comes out beautiful and flaky every single time!


One of our Thanksgiving Day staples is from a handwritten and illustrated cookbook given to my mom by "Aunt" Edie. They were friends many years ago when my parents lived in the Virgin Islands. We keep in regular contact with them still and this recipe is used every single Thanksgiving.

The stuffing preparer. :)
2 comments:
Hey i loved the picts! You and grace are so funny together. I cant believe you are graduating in like 18 days or something. Thats crazy!It seems only last month you came down here and couldnt even be in the lab while mom was drawing blood without getting dizzy. Who gave life permision to go by so fast?
Thank you SO much for not putting pictures of me up. :)
Post a Comment