Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday Shopping: Picture Documentary

Rush, Rachel, Anna, Ashton, Kristen, and Donise just a little after 6 AM.
Me, Nans, Rush, Elizabeth, Joy, and Abby at 7:30 AM
Us at 7:31 AM.
Anna.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture.
10 AM Starbucks coffee break at the mall.
Rachel and Donise.
Kaylea and Aunt Tina - who we happened to run into at Starbucks.
Momma and the girls!
Me and Kaylea (I know, that's not proper English).


Purchases included:
- jeans, clothes for dad (he's so excited . . .)
- Christmas present for Rush
- Christmas presents for dad (which he promptly found when we arrived home - LOL)
- Graduation dress for me - thanks to Mrs. S
- Warm fleecey PJs
- Christmas dishes
- White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks . . . yummy!
The best thing of the day was spending time together with friends and family. :)

3 comments:

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

I'm so glad you were able to find some good deals! I just walked around like a zombie, decided that nothing was worth waiting in line for half an hour for and went home and back to bed. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't look so great at 5:30 in the morning... and Rachel looks like she's about to hit someone in the first picture. And, Nan and I had a Peppermint Mocha Twist at Starbucks.

Anonymous said...

Super mega cute Christmas dishes...