This afternoon, the girls, Dad, and I went sledding with some friends from church. A photographer from the local newspaper was at the park and he took some pictures of us which ended up on the newspaper website. Here they are! Enjoy!
I had to laugh when I got on Facebook last night and noticed that half of my friends were earnestly wishing for summer and the other half loving the weather. :) Looks like you are having fun!
That looks like so much fun! We had a great sledding hill at our old farm, but out in "Kansas" in the middle of the flat crop land we don't really have a chance to use our sleds. Have you ever made trains? That's a lot of fun *WARNING: it can be disastrous* :P Anyway enjoy the snow while it's there.
(Calm voice) Very nice, Jessica. (outraged voice) YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!!!! (Nice again) Otherwise though, very nice post. :) JK! I just have to remind myself that I really don't look like a scrunched up old person in real life. You look cute! ~Your loving sister~
4 comments:
I had to laugh when I got on Facebook last night and noticed that half of my friends were earnestly wishing for summer and the other half loving the weather. :) Looks like you are having fun!
That looks like so much fun! We had a great sledding hill at our old farm, but out in "Kansas" in the middle of the flat crop land we don't really have a chance to use our sleds. Have you ever made trains? That's a lot of fun *WARNING: it can be disastrous* :P Anyway enjoy the snow while it's there.
~Heather T.
(Calm voice)
Very nice, Jessica.
(outraged voice)
YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!!!!
(Nice again)
Otherwise though, very nice post. :)
JK! I just have to remind myself that I really don't look like a scrunched up old person in real life.
You look cute!
~Your loving sister~
Cute picture!!! Get a life, Nans.
Rush
Post a Comment