So, in order to check everyone up, I thought I'd just post a photo review of January/February. January 27
th we got a great snow/ice that was perfect for sledding. It hit the night before state boards so Dad followed me to the testing center (and we listened to all 302 school closings as we drove - the school I just graduated from was included!). That afternoon we headed over to a hilly park and had some fun! I love this first picture. Everyone is going a different way and it just really captured the spirit of the moment. :)

I'm not sure about the dazed looks. We would race down the hill and usually crash into each other somewhere along the way. Dad ran into a lady (but she stood as sturdy as an oak -
lol). Nans and I ran into some little kid and ended up taking their sled (minus the child) on down the hill with us!

We went to the park with our friends Tim and Suzanne from church. In the picture below is Dad and Tim.

Nans and me.

Three chilly, but fun-loving sisters.

On the 30
th was Nans' birthday. The C-- family came over to celebrate. We had lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. Yum! :)

Dad - pretending he is both a present and a gift bag. He's such a riot. ;)

Nans and Rush. Nans is sporting the new hat and scarf the C's gave her as a present.

For her birthday we made the Orange Marmalade Cake from the Mitford Series (which we had been reading aloud). For the recipe, click
here.


For Valentine's Day we went to the symphony. It was really fun and afterwards we went to Steak and Shake with a group of young people. :)

L-R: Si, Quinn, Jon,
Rach, J.B., Drew, Joanna (you can't see her cause she leaning out of the picture - the little rascal), Molly, Michelle, and me. Nans was picturing and Rush was out of the picture. ;)

Michelle and me being silly way too late at night. :)
2 comments:
Your Dad is great! Thought I would let you know I posted pictures of Natalya on my blog. :-) Hope to see you soon.
How dare you post such terrible pics of me???!!!
JK! Just wait till I get a blog and can post awful pics of YOU!!!
Rush :)
Post a Comment