The Round-Up:
This weekend was just a ton of fun (minus the night shift I had to work). We had been invited to a family fall round-up/hoe-down party at a friend’s house on Saturday. They had all sorts of games, a pie judging contest, dinner, bonfire, and a barn dance. It was a great time to see some old friends and meet new ones!
This weekend was just a ton of fun (minus the night shift I had to work). We had been invited to a family fall round-up/hoe-down party at a friend’s house on Saturday. They had all sorts of games, a pie judging contest, dinner, bonfire, and a barn dance. It was a great time to see some old friends and meet new ones!
I got to enjoy Ashley's "babies" at the round-up! Matt and Ashley's girls are just as cute as they can be. I'm so glad their mommy is my friend!
Chiree and I have been friends since we were 14. It is so fun to catch up her again. She's one of those friends who you can just pick right back up with no matter how long it has been since you've seen her!
I met Shannon just right around the same time that Chiree and I met. She's just a blast! Chiree, Shannon, and I have a lot of memories together. We're all about the same age, we all have brothers about the same age, and our dads are all electricians. We're really excited to get to meet Shannon's little Ruth Ann for the first time! She's due to show up at the beginning of the year!
Shannon and her husband, Jonathan!
Amber, Bekah, and Kimberly!
The Send-Off:
On Sunday we had two families over after church. One of the families is about to move to another state to accept an Air Force chaplaincy position. We have known since they moved here 8 years ago. This couple has just been such an amazing example to me. There are a handful of couples I know whom I look at and say, “That is what I want my life to be like”. This couple is one of them. They love the Lord so much and are so focused on His Kingdom. I am grateful for the godly influence they have been on my life. They have brought me closer to Jesus. I will miss them dearly.
Eddie, Viviana, and me. "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now . . ." Philippians 1:3-5.Suzanne, Viviana, and Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment