Okay, so I'm working on that scripture post I was talking about, but I want some feedback from you. Please leave the answers to these two things in a comment. Just give your instant responses. Don't think it through and try to be all spiritual! I really truly want your initial responses. :)
1. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you read the phrase, "One thing".
2. What is something you want so much in life that you would be willing to give up all your worldly possessions for it?
3 comments:
1. one thing have I desire of the Lord and that will I seek after
2. To know Christ.
hey, i already went through this torture. lol. :)
rush
I am looking forward to your posts of the future. Let us delight ourselves in the Lord and make mention of all his benefits...Dad
Post a Comment