1. Borders Bookstore has decided to pick the most ugly Christmas trees possible to decorate their entryway. If God had wanted pine trees to be hot pink and purple, He would've made them that way.
2. Miss Missouri ate a bowl of Garden Vegetable Rotini Soup and a garden salad from Subway today. Yes, the real one. I was not referring to myself. I ate a 6-inch turkey sub.
3. Sushi with your sisters and mom = amazing.
4. See's Candies will ruin you for life. You should only eat a butterscotch square if you are well aware that you will never be the same. Also be aware that it will ruin the last ounce of self-control you thought you possessed.
5. Everyone in town was at the mall this afternoon. Everyone.
6. I am trying to remain faithful to my pact with my sisters to not listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving. But it's awfully hard when J.C. Penney's is playing it!
3 comments:
You are so fun...and funny...and I love you dearly! Love, Mom
lol, sounds like fun! I love it when you put up the stuff like this, I miss you guys!!
I loved eating sushi with you gals too!! It was so much fun (and so yummy)! Thanks for suggesting it for us! :D
Post a Comment