Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just Thinking...outside the box


Here I am after dumping the cereal out of the box so I could get the prize! I guess I'm always thinking outside the box! Picture circa 1987.

Jessi,
Just thinking...sure glad we took that Tiger picture of you, instead of getting mad!! You know what Proverbs 11:17 says, "The merciful man doeth good to his own soul"...!!! Ah, we've had a lot of good times, haven't we. God is sooooo good! Here's an appropriate blonde joke for you:


A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get it started.
Her boyfriend asks, What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?
The blonde says, According to the picture on the box, it’s a tiger.
Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says…First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger. He takes her hand and says, Second, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea.
Then he sighed… Let’s put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box.

Jessi's Mom

3 comments:

Living to Love said...

Welcome to bloggville! I found you through your comment at Beth Moore's blog. I, like you, have friends that are walking the road of motherhood before me and just wanted to some say hi! I so look forward to having little ones to run around with my friends little ones. My husband and I are just waiting for the right time!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the welcome, April! I've really been enjoying Beth Moore's blog, as I'm sure you have. I am very excited for the days when I get to be a mommy. I know I'm right where God wants me for the present and so I'll just continue to enjoy my friends' babies!

Shelly said...

Hi Jessi,
Thanks for the link to your blog.
Sarah will enjoy reading it. I have now listed it in her favorites and she will visit soon
Love
Mrs B