Friday, July 6, 2007

Job Hunt is Over!!

I got a job! It has been so amazing. On Monday I went and applied at a number of places. Two of the places where I applied asked if I would come back on Tuesday for an interview. Both places where I interviewed at offered me jobs. One was a job as a home health nurse, the other at a nursing home. I decided to go with the nursing home. The Manor at Elfindale is one of the nicest nursing homes in Springfield so I feel very priviledged that they offered me a job! One of the most amazing things is that they said I can start training now and then towards the end of the month I can take off for 2 weeks to go on our family vacation to Montana! I'll be starting in just a couple of days - I can hardly believe that this all happened so fast. I've been thinking about how I applied for jobs earlier this year and nothing would open up. Then, this happened all within just a week after I got back from Haiti!

No comments: