I saw this survery on another blog and I thought it might be fun. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. I'm not feeling especially witty tonight so it's probably not as funny as it could be. Enjoy! :)
RED = ANGRY
1. Are you currently mad at someone? No.
2. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes – but usually when I throw things it is to tease people, not because I’m angry at them!
3. Does your face ever turn red when you are angry? I don’t know . . . I don’t normally look at myself when I’m mad. Probably not.
4. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? Yell (though I’m sure none of you can possibly imagine that . . . oh wait, Josiah will probably read this . . . nevermind
ORANGE = EXCITMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? My mom for my 16th birthday
2. Are you easily excited? YYYYEEEESSSS!!
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about? Our trip to Montana in just 11 days
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought? "No way!!"
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? A foot massage
YELLOW = SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name: Jessica Joy
2. Birthday: August 1
3. What's your main goal in life? To honor and glorify God
4. Do you want to have children? Yes!
PURPLE = Q&A
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Bright yellow
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday? Laugh
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? None if you mean on me – if you mean in my purse I probably have between $1-2.
Q: Look to your left. What's there? A door
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? A brown shirt from my mom
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? My blog, weather underground
Q: Do you have plants in your room? no
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? The top of my foot itches, but that isn’t really a hurt, I guess
Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in? Chicago suberbs
Q: Do you own a picture phone? yes
Q: Recent time you were really upset? Yesterday
PINK = LAST
1. Person you saw: My little sister
3. Movie watched in cinema: Night at the Museum (I think)
4. Song you listened to: I can’t remember exactly . . . I was listening to an SMS Men’s Choir tape in the car.
5. Person you talked on the phone with: Mrs. Whitaker
6. Did you notice that the question 2 was gone? No/yes . . . too long to explain the answer on that one . . .
GREY = TODAY
1. What are you doing right now? Duh . . . I’m sitting at the computer!!
2. What are you doing tonight? Going to bed (I have such an exciting life)
3. What are you going to eat? Probably not much more. Maybe I’ll have a cup of hot tea with milk in it
BROWN = TOMORROW
1. Is: Tuesday
2. Goal: Clean my car, write some notes, go to work
3. Are you going to laugh?: What do you guys think?
No comments:
Post a Comment