Sunday, August 26, 2007
Ya-hoo!
So Friday I went to St. John's School of Nursing to take the HESI mid-curricular test. Basically, to become a RN you have to complete 4 semesters at this nursing school. Because I'm an LPN I can be eligible to enter the RN program in the 3rd semester (allowing me to finish the program in 2 semesters rather than the normal 4). They call it a LPN bridge course. In order to be able to apply to get into the bridge program you have to pass the HESI mid-curricular test. It tests your knowledge and makes sure you know enough that you will be able to easily start in the middle of the program. So, it was very important for me to pass the test. Before I went in to take the test, the Lord showed me a verse out of Isaiah 35 which says, "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not . . . he will come and save you" (vs. 4). I went in and took the test and I scored well over what I had to get to pass!! I'm so grateful! This doesn't mean I will be accepted to St. John's School of Nursing, it just means that I can apply (but that's one step closer!!). Thanks to those of you who prayed for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment