Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Wednesday

Just thought I'd post a quick note and say hi. Yesterday I sent off my application to Crowder College for their LPN bridge program. I should find out in early November whether or not I'm accepted into their program. Today I had off from work. Went to school this AM and sat through a couple hours of lecture about chemistry stuff in relation to the human body. Then this afternoon I went to the county jail for the bi-weekly Bible study I help with. I can't go as often as I used to because I have to work most Wednesday afternoons, but I had this one off! Then it was over to pick up Jonathan from school (his car situation is an on-going saga which he'd like to be done with . . . poor thing). Then home, helped Jerusha retrieve 2 eggs from the chicken pen (one of which I managed to drop on the ground, and the other one was rotten - just our luck!!), and work on some school work. We're just getting ready to head out to church. Tomorrow I have off and I'm planning to study for an LPN bridge entrance test I have to take a St. John's School of Nursing on Friday morning. Pray for me to know what to study - the subjects are fairly broad and therefore hard to study for. :)

Jess

No comments: