
The other night I dressed up when I went to work. A lot of the other staff had dressed up, too. It was so funny to see their outfits. The therapy girls had dressed up in bright orange scrubs which had signs on the back saying "Elfindale State Prison". They had also posted wanted signs around the building. They called themselves "The Gait Belt Bandits". Anyway, I borrowed this outfit from Kaylea and I thought I'd post some pictures that we took right before I left for work. Kaylea and her family go to things called "rendezvous" where people dress up and live for a couple of days like people did in the 1700's. They try to make it as authentic as possible. This outfit is one that Kaylea made (talented, isn't she?!).
And in case you're wondering if I actually left that outfit on for my whole shift, the answer is yes. All 8 hours were spent with all the regalia - including the hat. :)
Late update: there you go, girl! I posted a picture of beautiful you, too!
6 comments:
keee-yooot. :-)
i like the outfit Jess. You're so pretty. two friends of mine and I dressed up like we are grecian for this masquerade ball. We even made venetian masks(it's all mediterranean) It was fun, but a lot of work.
TTYL
Love you lots,
Grace
You're So cute.
Why didn't you post any pictures of me in this outfit.
Joanna
Well, maybe I will. :) You never asked before now.
Love you,
Jessie
Thank you, Jess!
(Even though I look extremely dumb.)
:)
You most definitely do NOT look dumb. You look absolutely, positively beautiful - as usual. :) I love you!!
Jess
Post a Comment