Sunday, February 3, 2008

Promised Pictures!

Before . . .
and
After . . .



Well . . . here they are! The pictures of our new living room furniture. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. The furniture is SO much prettier in real life. So that means that if you want to see how cute it really is, you have to come and visit us!! :)

The other day we had our first "big" snow. It was actually only about 3 inches, but it was more than we'd seen all winter, so we were happy!! Somehow my little sisters convinced me to go on a walk with them and Daddy at 8:00 in the morning! Can you even believe it? I was outside, ready to go for a walk in the freezing cold that early in the morning!! Don't ask what the crinkled nose was about - I have no idea, but I thought it looked funny and I figured if I thought it was funny then someone else would, too!
Here's one with no crinkled nose!! :)

One last pic. Tonight we continued something we did last year and had a bunch of people over for dinner and the superbowl. It was a lot of fun (as always) and the Giants won!! Waahoo! Actually, I didn't really pay much attention to the game. I payed attention to the commercials more than anything. I absolutely LOVED the E-Trade commercials with the voiced-over baby. What a riot!! Here's the link to check it out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vW9gUmooFg (definitely worth your 2 minutes!!).

Jessica

1 comment:

Psalm 29:2 said...

Hey Jess! The living room looks AWESOME. I *love* the new furniture. :-)

My fave was the Pepsi Max...

But then, I'm already a fan of the drink, so...