10. The song "Sleigh Ride" . . . I heard it performed at the symphony tonight and I just love it every single time I hear it.
9. The counsel, concern, and loving wisdom of my godly parents.
8. Siblings who love me dearly. And who I love back. :)
7. Dolce & Gabana Light Blue . . . the best perfume on the planet.
6. Make-up . . . foundation in particular. This face is just better when it has primer on it. ;)
5. The Word of God. At the end of a weary day, my soul can relax into the strong foundation of His words to me.
4. My trip to Ethiopia. It was amazing.
3. Christmas tree lights, radio stations that play continuous Christmas music, and foggy and drizzly December nights.
2. Coffee. As the saying goes "Do stupid things faster and with more energy!" Amen!
1. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto US a child is born . . ." Tonight when I heard this song dramatically and beautifully performed, I was thinking of the human-ness of the word "us". The "us" who gripe, the "us" who sin and mess up our lives and the lives of those around, the "us" who are grief-striken, the "us" who feel like we have it all together. Unto US He has been given.
1 comment:
I love it, Jessi! Looks like you know the perfect antidote to a discontented heart!
Post a Comment