Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boring.

Spring has sprung and it is amazing! We have had weeks of sunshine, balmy breezes, and flowers! The trees have budded, flowers are blooming, and the grass is turning a brilliant hue of green. The lavender-colored creeping phlox are spilling profusely over the stone wall in front of the porch. Ahh! I love it!

I wish I had tons of new and juicy information to put on here, but I'm afraid you're in for another dose of the same old stuff. :)

This weekend is bringing two projects: doing the winter-to-spring-clothing-switch between my closet and the shed and writing a paper. I am fairly certain that those things will keep me quite busy!

I can't believe anyone is still reading this. I am boring myself. This has got to be one of the most boring (see, I can't even come up with a less boring word than boring . . . I think I've used it four times already) blog posts I have ever written.

Why don't we change things up a little and you talk back to me?? Tell me your favorite scent (perfume, candle, food, anything) and your favorite thing about the Lord!

And if you're not a follower of my boring blog posts, please become a follower. You can click on the Google follow button in the right hand column!

*P.S. - Because I know you're interested in the common details of my life . . . I just wanted to let you know that I did my taxes a month ago and I still have not received my federal tax refund. And that was just an extra boring detail because . . . well, I don't know why, but just because.

3 comments:

Colin + Rachel said...

Sometimes boring is good.

Asking for a favorite scent is like asking for favorite color, impossible to answer. It depends on the day, the weather, my mood, what I'm doing, and so on, and so on.

My favorite thing about the Lord is that He always forgives. Enough said.

Okay, I have tried to become a follower of several blogs (yours included), but it never works. Anyone want to lay out the step by step for me so I can figure out what I am doing wrong???

R.

P.S. Still waiting on my Fed. refund too.........


P.S.#2 You sound so much like Rush in this post, that it made me laugh. I love you gals!

Rebecca said...

My favorite scents are chocolate and coffee!!!

My favorite thing about the Lord (aside from His saving grace) is that I KNOW He is walking through this life with me, so He knows what I am going through and gives me the strength right when I need it!

Nienna II said...

My favorite scent is the smell of melting chocolate!!!!!

My favorite thing about the Lord: he should have extended justice, but instead chose to extend grace to me!