Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Reading List

Recently, a number of books have grabbed my attention and so my summer reading list has been assembled! I am hopeful that these books will all be read before the summer is through! :)

1.) Dancing with my Father by Sally Clarkson (given to me by a friend. I am currently reading and loving this book!)



2.) Driven by Eternity: Making Your Life Count Today and Forever by John Bevere (recommended to me by a fellow nurse on my trip to Ethiopia, but it's just never made it into my hands yet!)



3.) The End of Reason by Ravi Zacharias



4.) Jumping Through Fires by David Nasser



5.) Preparing to be a Help Meet by Debi Pearl (I'm already reading and loving this one!!)



6.) Castaway Kid by R.B. Mitchell



7.) What Our Mothers Didn't Tell Us: Why Happiness Eludes the Modern Woman by Danielle Crittenden



8.) Lost in the Middle: Midlife and the Grace of God by Paul David Tripp (strange book, I suppose, but midlife is not the only time one feels like things haven't turned out exactly as planned)



9.) Healing Hands: Touching the Suffering Through Medical Missions by Peggy Johnson Knutti

What books are on your summer reading list??

No comments: