"Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing." Psalm 107:21-22
The Lord provided an unexpected blessing to me and I wanted to share with you how wonderful His provision is! On Tuesday I received a card in the mail from an old family friend. She enclosed a check for $50 and wished God's blessings on my trip. During the last part of March and beginning of April I worked a temp position at a tax office. It was a seasonal help kind of job and it was a wonderful source of supply for my trip to Haiti. Just yesterday I received my last check in the mail from the lady who had hired me. She was very grateful for my help at the office since she had been in a bind for help. She said, "how can I ever thank you. How about a bonus?" For the last 5 hours I worked she paid me $47/hr more than my normal rate!! I was very excited and blessed - the Lord has continued to provide for my trip to Haiti!!
I'm praising the Lord for His wonderful provision - He is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment