Today I went with my friends Kaylea and Alyssa to Carthage (about an hour from Springfield). We were looking at the church where Ashley's baby shower is going to be. It looks perfect. It is just the right size and should be easy to decorate. I hope it goes well!!
I haven't felt very good today and I have homework to do, along with a very full schedule this week, so my hope it to get a good night sleep tonight and feel better in the morning. :) Sorry this isn't more newsy, but at least you know I'm still here!
Jessica
1 comment:
Jessi,
It's late and I am just reading your blogging for today. You did a great job on those flowers in the garden today-thanks!! I didn't get to talk to you much tonight so I was glad to read about the church for the shower. It should be a great baby shower. May the Lord bless your sleep and refresh you. Mom
Post a Comment